Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wow. I am so frustrated right now. I had someone close to me tell me that my son almost died the same night my husband died because of the stress. When my husband Thought he was going to die he asked me to take my kids out of school and we bought a motor home and left this town and went to all of h favorite places and live life to the fullest. My son never felt stress, he only felt the love that we gave him. We decided we would not live life like but he would die but we would live life like he would live. We gave every moment we have left to happiness believe and hope. When you tell me my son almost died because of stress it as an insult to me and everything my husband and I created and his past days. It was his life's gift to our children to end his life with love and happiness and no stress, so to imply that my son at three years old almost died because he felt stressed is an insult to everything my husband created and gave to our children.

No comments: