Thursday, December 10, 2015

8 years....

It's been 8 years since he has passed. I read some of my first posts and saw such passion and feelings expressed. I am not that person any more.  I suppose that's why I haven't added much more to this blog. I have started a journal but I guess I think it's not important enough to to share. Maybe I will add it. After all it still is me and expresses what I am feeling. But to that; feelings. I don't have many strong ones anymore. What was it that made me change? Age? Loss? Or simply resigned....... What ever it was it created a person who couldn't experience total joy happiness or laughter. Not to say I don't have those feelings it's just that they are a portion of what they were. I have made entries but most are just when I'm angry. 
So I have taken to putting myself in the thoughts and minds of other. I put myself in their heads and feel what they feel. With those thoughts and feelings go I am able to write again and feel a depth of emotions. I like that. I like feeling that place where strong emotions still exist. I will share some of the words I have written. Maybe some will ring true for other. 

No comments: